John Snow, Inc. and nonprofit JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is a public health management consulting and research organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the US and around the globe. JSI staff include physicians, strategists, coaches, practice leaders, researchers, evaluators, equity specialists, health information technology and quality improvement experts, and many others who have focused on and worked in the field of health care, public health and practice transformation.
JSI has more than 40 years of experience assisting organizations with all aspects of health care transformation from conducting and analyzing community, system, and practice assessments; developing tailored implementation plans; providing the training and technical assistance needed to make strategic and sustained change; to monitoring and evaluating outcomes. Our approach and work are centered around our core values that put our clients and the communities they serve first:
- We believe in championing the clients, partners, communities, and individuals we serve, understanding their unique context while supporting continual improvement.
- We believe in collaboration, partnering with practices and systems to enhance capacity and community linkages.
- We believe in acknowledging our opportunities to improve, reflecting on the lessons we learn, and deferring to those with lived experience.
- We believe in applying evidence-based practices while also learning from innovative approaches.
- We believe that all people have the right to achieve optimal health, and we seek to build power in communities in order to address systemic injustices.
We can help you achieve your transformation needs!
At JSI, we understand the larger context of health care and how it intersects with public health.